A successful Facebook Business page must be created with thought. The goal is to engage with the online community in a friendly and informative way.
Keep It Professional By Prevent Posting Mishaps
- Ensure your staff is adequately trained so that they do not accidently publish personal content on the Business page
- Limit access only to those who need it to lesson the chance of making a mistake
- Post content as your brand, not as yourself
A Picture Is Worth 1,000 Words
- Your profile photo should be easily identifiable with your brand.
- Profile photos should be engaging
- Facebook has specific picture dimensions for each of the social media platforms. Check periodically to make sure Facebook hasn’t changed the dimensions so that your photos stay sharp
Don’t Forget A Call-To-Action (CTA) Button
Utilize one of the several options that Facebook gives to add a destination URL:
- Sign Up
- Watch Video
- Book Now
Take Advantage Of The “About” Section
Use this space to:
- Share your mission statement
- Provide a general description of the company
- List milestones and awards
Don’t Forget To Pin
Pin relevant posts to the top of your page. As you post new content to your page, your older posts get pushed further down. To keep a post within easy view, consider pining the post to the top. Remember, only one post at a time can be pinned.